During October, we will be showing you how to make raw vegan Halloween treats! This week, this raw, healthy, organic, Halloween pumpkin fudge is not a trick, but definitely a treat for some spooky fun with the family! This plant based recipe is a delicious mixture of dates, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and nut butter. What a way to give you a healthy, vegetarian trick or treat this fall!
Halloween Pumpkin Fudge Raw VeganCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This raw, healthy, organic, pumpkin fudge is not a trick, but definitely a treat for some spooky fun with the family! This plant based recipe is a delicious mixture of dates, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and nut butter.
30 fresh, pitted Medjool dates (392 grams before they’re pitted)
1/2 cup raw almond butter (or organic, smooth peanut butter)
1/2 cup pure pumpkin purée (from can or raw pie pumpkin)
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted on very low heat
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender and process until smooth.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and spread evenly.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 3-4 hours in order to set.
- Lift the frozen fudge out with the parchment paper and cut into small pieces.
- Keep in freezer.
© 2019 – 2020, Joann Loy. All rights reserved.