Don’t you just love Coconut Clusters? What if you could make them with raw chocolate and superfoods? These incredible no-bake, raw vegan coconut clusters are gluten free and dairy free! See our other raw vegan dessert recipes that we made last Christmas. We have some in our free Christmas recipe ebook as well. And don’t forget to watch how we make these delicious raw vegan coconut clusters in our YouTube video below.
This dessert only has 164 calories per cluster. The walnuts make it heart healthy. Pecans have plenty of fiber, B vitamins, vitamins A and E, and magnesium. Raisins are also high in fiber, as well as antioxidants, potassium, magnesium, copper, manganese, iron, and vitamin B6. These are chewy and delicious!
Raw Vegan Coconut ClustersCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
What if you could make Coconut Clusters with raw chocolate and superfoods? These incredible no-bake, raw vegan coconut clusters are gluten free and dairy free!
1 cup dried coconut flakes
3/4 cup cold-pressed, extra-virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup walnuts, soaked and dehydrated
1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
1/4 cup dried fruit, such as goji berries, raisins, or blueberries
1/4 cup liquid sweetener of choice
1/4 tsp almond extract
6 drops stevia
Dash sea salt
- Before mixing, freeze the coconut oil for about 10 minutes so that it’s solid.
- In a food processor, add in the solid coconut oil, flavoring, sweeteners, cacao powder, and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add this mixture into a bowl with the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Use two spoons to scoop out blobs of batter onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate to help the clusters set up.
- Since the chocolate was not tempered, you’ll need to keep these refrigerated and eaten immediately upon serving.
- You can also freeze them to make them last longer.
© 2020, Joann Loy. All rights reserved.