During October, we will be showing you how to make raw vegan Halloween treats! This raw vegan stuffed peppers recipe is not a trick, but definitely a treat for some spooky October fun with the family! This plant based recipe is a delicious mixture of peppers stuffed with zucchini noodles and marinara sauce. What a way to give you a healthy, vegetarian trick or treat this fall! It can also be enjoyed any time of year!
Check out the raw vegan stuffed peppers recipe below, as well as a video demonstration. While you’re watching, check out our other recipe videos on YouTube! We also have more Halloween recipes for you.
Raw Vegan Stuffed Peppers: Zoodle-Stuffed Jack O’PeppersCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This raw, healthy, organic, stuffed pepper recipe is not a trick, but definitely a treat for some spooky October fun with the family! This plant based recipe is a delicious mixture of peppers stuffed with zucchini noodles and marinara sauce.
4 medium zucchini
6-8 colored bell peppers
4 medium vine-ripe tomatoes
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 cup sundried tomatoes (preferably not in oil, if available)
2 green onions
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp chopped parsley
1 tsp Himalayan pink salt or sea salt to taste
1/2 tsp oregano
1 small garlic clove or garlic powder to taste
Optional: 1 soaked Medjool date
- Use a spiralizer to make noodles out of the raw zucchini.
- Sprinkle a bit of sea salt on the noodles and let sit for about 5 minutes, while making the sauce. This will help soften the noodles.
- Puree the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until they form a nice sauce.
- Rinse the noodles, drain well, and plate them.
- Pour the raw marinara sauce on top of the noodles, stir, and put into each jack o’pepper.