How would you like to know how to make a raw vegan stuffing for a healthy option at your family gathering? This raw, healthy, organic stuffing/dressing is a must for holiday fun with the family! This plant based recipe is a delicious mixture of walnuts and mushrooms. What a way to give you a healthy, vegetarian holiday! It can also be enjoyed any time of year!
Raw Vegan Stuffing for ThanksgivingCourse: SidesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This raw, healthy, organic, stuffing/dressing is a must for holiday fun with the family! This plant based recipe is a delicious mixture of walnuts and mushrooms.
- Mushroom Marinade
2 portobello mushrooms
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup tamari
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Blended Mixture
3 cups walnuts
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tsp rosemary
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp sage
1 tbsp olive oil
- Stirred Mixture
1-1/2 cups grated carrots
1 cup chopped celery
- Marinate the mushrooms for 2-4 hours.
- For the blended mixture, place the dry ingredients into a food processor and mix until course.
- Add the olive oil and pulse until it clings together and becomes thicker.
- Add the stirred mixture and blended mixture into a serving dish and stir.
- Dice the marinated mushrooms and stir into the mixture.
- Add any of the marinade if you prefer a wetter stuffing.
© 2019 – 2020, Joann Loy. All rights reserved.