Try this delicious raw vegan Pad Thai recipe with zucchini noodles and a quick and easy raw vegan peanut sauce! We’ll show you how to make this traditional Asian noodle dish in a much healthier way! It is a great alternative to a boring salad.
Check out the raw vegan Pad Thai recipe below, as well as a video demonstration. While you’re watching, check out our other recipe videos on YouTube! We also have other recipes for you. What other Asian dishes would you like for us to remake in a healthy way? Let us know in the comments below.
Raw Vegan Pad ThaiCourse: EntreesCuisine: AsianDifficulty: Easy
Try this delicious raw vegan Pad Thai recipe with zucchini noodles and a quick and easy raw vegan peanut sauce! It is a great alternative to a boring salad.
1/2 cup cilantro
1 cup mung bean sprouts
2-3 green onions
1 cup peanut butter
6 Medjool dates
1 orange juiced
1 lemon juiced
1 lime juiced
1/2 inch fresh ginger (or 1/2 tsp powdered ginger)
2 cloves garlic (or 1 tsp powdered garlic)
1/4 -1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 cup cilantro
1 tbsp green onions
2 lime slices
- To make raw peanut butter, place 2 cups raw peanuts in a high-speed blender with 1 tsp sea salt. Stop periodically and run cold water over the outside of the blender carafe to cool it down. Blend until it has a butter-like consistency. Use a thermometer to ensure the temperature stays below 118°F or 48°C.
- You can purchase raw peanut butter or just use dry-roasted plain peanut butter if you are not concerned about having the entire dish raw.
- Use a spiralizer or mandolin to make noodles out of the zucchini.
- Julienne the carrots as thin as you like.
- Stir the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Blend the dressing ingredients and add to the salad, stirring well.
- Add the garnish as you plate the dish.
© 2020, Joann Loy. All rights reserved.